|Location:||Cairo - EGYPT|
** A multinational consulting office requires for it's office in Cairo :
(( BIM Manager ))
1. Minimum 10 year of BIM/CAD Management experience. Architectural or Mechanical Design/ Engineer background preferred.
2. Excellent understanding of BIM procedures, strategies and workflow.
3. Proficient with 3D parametric modeling.
4. Autodesk Revit family creation and Autodesk Navisworks experience and other competitive products certificate preferred.
5. Has a good experience with 4D& 5D.
6. Capable of BIM/CAD research and develop solutions.
7. Ability to communicate effectively with estimators, project managers, employees and senior management.
8. Ability to negotiate effectively internally regarding choices in methods of fabrication and installation based on solid design knowledge, as well as on scheduling of design/modeling projects.
9. Ability to motivate and manage people in a design/modeling environment.
10. Has experience in the same position at least for 3 years in well-known consultancy firm.
11. Has good experience in different types of projects such as mechanical facilities, Hotels, Office buildings, Shopping malls, etc.
12. Has experience in large scale projects with built up area more than 50000 square meter.
(( The Opportunity is available only for Egyptian ))
** Qualified candidates can send their CVs to: Eng2@sgahr.com
== Please mention ( BIM Manager +10 ) in the mail subject, otherwise CVs will be ignored
** Or contact (011-45131111)