Structure Section Manager
|Location:||Cairo - EGYPT|
** A multinational consulting office requires for it's office in Cairo :
(( Structure Section Manager ))
1. Bachelor’s degree in Structural Engineering. Professional/Chartered/Certified credential as awarded from engineering body is a plus..
2. At least 20 years of experience with minimum 3 years in same position in well-known consultancy firm.
3. Has excellent knowledge in the design and implementation of Structural systems, Concrete Buildings, Steel Structures and Soil structure interaction..
4. Familiar in building codes such as ACI ,AISC, IBC, UBC,ASCE7, Bs , KSA Codes... etc..
5. Sufficient understanding of BIM technology (Revit Structure software).
6. Has a very good knowledge in sustainability, LEED and green building requirements.
7. Has good experience in different types of projects such as mechanical facilities, Hotels, Office buildings, Shopping malls, etc..
8. Has experience in large scale projects with built up area more than 50000 square meter.
(( The Opportunity is available only for Egyptian ))
** Qualified candidates can send their CVs to:
== Please mention ( Structure Section Manager +20 ) in the mail subject, otherwise CVs will be ignored.
** Or contact (011-45131111)