مهندس مدنى Civil Engineer
|Location:||Riyadh - SAUDI ARABIA|
|Age:||27 - 34 years|
|Experience:||5 - 12 years|
Education: Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Generally responsible for implementations of all civil works at site.
- Estimates prepare and assign the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all civil works prior to execution.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Asst. Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the civil work groups at site.
- Plans the execution of all civil related works and coordinates the works to electrical and mechanical groups.
- Monitors the actual physical works at site. Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all civil groups at site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
- Monitoring Warehouse inventory, predict the required materials for the upcoming stages.
Benefits and Allowance: